North American Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the NaGa

HomeVid of the WeekGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is a new option at the top of your screen called "Gallery" It is there for you to upload pictures of you, your family and things that are important to you that you want to share with the clan.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Practices against a real clan
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm by Albinorhino

» Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am by iSKIM

» Notice : All Members
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm by nutritional

» Capture The Flag (Read first)
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 pm by nutritional

» hello to all!
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm by blaackwire

» Hi, its not that little
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm by blaackwire

» iSKIM HELLO EVERYONE!
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am by iSKIM

» Kasadie HOLLA!!!!
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm by Kasadie1

» Find your Squad here.
Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am by nutritional

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Practices against a real clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nutritional

nutritional

Practices against a real clan Empty
PostSubject: Practices against a real clan   Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 pm

I've worked out some practices for us against a real clan that does tourneys.

www.redemption-clan.com thats them.

I used to be a member, some of you have played with their leader Ziefin.

Him and myself are going to set up a practice day as they are in a tourney right now on this site www.urgentfury.com

I told him if they need opfor for practice to let me know and those who are online will lend their time to help.

We will probably form and alliance with them in the close future, they are a big clan and very tactical, I think this will serve as good experience for us.

Post here if your willing to help out as they will be helping us get ready for game battles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skitlite-gaming.eu
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Practices against a real clan   Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah, I am down to help them out and learn a more tactical style game play, seeing I need it lol.
Back to top Go down
blaackwire

blaackwire

PostSubject: Re: Practices against a real clan   Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

sounds good to me
i just need some time to shave my balls first
Back to top Go down
Albinorhino

Albinorhino

PostSubject: Re: Practices against a real clan   Practices against a real clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm

As far as gamebattles goes i am not always going to be available to you, but anything else you need me to do outside of that i can get done when i am online i am willing to do just hit me up with details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practices against a real clan   Practices against a real clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practices against a real clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North American Gaming Association :: MW2-
Jump to: