North American Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the NaGa

HomeVid of the WeekGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is a new option at the top of your screen called "Gallery" It is there for you to upload pictures of you, your family and things that are important to you that you want to share with the clan.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Practices against a real clan
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm by Albinorhino

» Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am by iSKIM

» Notice : All Members
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm by nutritional

» Capture The Flag (Read first)
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 pm by nutritional

» hello to all!
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm by blaackwire

» Hi, its not that little
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm by blaackwire

» iSKIM HELLO EVERYONE!
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am by iSKIM

» Kasadie HOLLA!!!!
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm by Kasadie1

» Find your Squad here.
Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am by nutritional

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trophy

Trophy

Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Empty
PostSubject: Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao   Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 am

How's it going everyone! This is l-_-Trophy-_-l and KOK_Trophy! Not really sure what I'm suposed to write... lol! COD is my hero and Consistantly inconsistant! But on or off.... I love to play. Open to 1 v 1's if you would like to practice! Add me. Look forward to gaming with you.

Brandon
Back to top Go down
nutritional

nutritional

PostSubject: Re: Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao   Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:21 am

you sound gay, if i lived with you i'd probably do bad stuff to your pillows...

wait... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.skitlite-gaming.eu
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao   Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 am

You are not allowed to defaecate his pillow until I am there to help, c'mon now!
Back to top Go down
Trophy

Trophy

PostSubject: Re: Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao   Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 am

That's not very nice!!! Although, I guess the same could be said about your tooth brush....
Back to top Go down
iSKIM

iSKIM

PostSubject: Re: Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao   Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am

do you and nutritional live together I take it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao   Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North American Gaming Association :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: