North American Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the NaGa

HomeVid of the WeekGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is a new option at the top of your screen called "Gallery" It is there for you to upload pictures of you, your family and things that are important to you that you want to share with the clan.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Practices against a real clan
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm by Albinorhino

» Presenting........... KOK_Trophy! TaDa lmao
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am by iSKIM

» Notice : All Members
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm by nutritional

» Capture The Flag (Read first)
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 pm by nutritional

» hello to all!
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm by blaackwire

» Hi, its not that little
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm by blaackwire

» iSKIM HELLO EVERYONE!
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am by iSKIM

» Kasadie HOLLA!!!!
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm by Kasadie1

» Find your Squad here.
Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am by nutritional

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Recruiting for a special Squad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nutritional

nutritional

Recruiting for a special Squad Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 am

Alright, so xbox has a lot of ELITE snipers, ps3 does as well, but not many are well known.

I would like to for a squad , led by me, that will consist of people who want to learn and are committed to being a pro running sniper.

I'm talkin no scopin, trick shots, quick scopin and gettin multi kills with a intervention.

Anyone who is interested please sign up in this thread.

Requirements :

1st and foremost, no regard for your own kill to death, it will go down drastically (or we can create sniper only accounts)
2nd - the ability to listen, learn and take criticism
3rd - acceptance that at first we will not be winning a ton of games.
4th - a commitment to spend a large portion of online time in private match learning and practicing
5th - and this one is very important, I need people who can go on youtube, at any given time in any given mood , watch a DRFT montage or something similar and instantly want to pick up the controller.

If these are things you are okay with please sign up now.

I would like to add that I understand sniping is a VERY specific talent that takes time to get good at.
That being said I would like to also express that I understand that everyone comming in will be in a different point and I expect no one to be able to quick scope or 360 or anything like that after a short time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skitlite-gaming.eu
way2low

way2low

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 pm

u know im in ive been messin around wit the sinper a lot latley and u know i canuse the extra help so sign me up
Back to top Go down
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Sign me up, because you have taught me a few things already and I have liked it.. I have no issues spending countless hours in a private match with you and the rest of the guys. Aswell as I do not care about my KDR or W/L Ratio. I think i would be fun to learn how to use more then just a grenade launcher with One man army... Having said that, let em know what oyu think, and if agreed.. Let me know when we start. And as far as montages go, if I get good recording will come of it for some clips for the site.. And watching sniper montages on youtube makes me wanna snipe all the time, after I watch them I pick up my controller and try it out lol
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:30 pm

im not exactly the sniping type (in cod 4 i was ) but with you guys going elite sniper who else is there to play with on group partiez.youre probably going to change accounts and practicing hours soooo. ????
Back to top Go down
nutritional

nutritional

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Trauma has gone ahead and chose to use his hacked 10th prestige account for his sniper account which is fine.

I'll be making NaGa_nutritional

I would like any other people who are going to join this squad to

make NaGa_(your name or a variation of it)

Also make sure to add everyone from the clan and that you usually play with so we don't stop playing with anyone.

In this squad it will be acceptable to use weapons out side of sniping when we are playing with the team as it is not fair for them to take a loss because we are learning a new play style.

Last edited by nutritional on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 pm

OK IM IN.. ill maybe make NaGa_Suicide or NaGa_Hazard or even NaGa Biohazard ... im still thinking
Back to top Go down
nutritional

nutritional

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Sounds good suicide.

I have my account made NaGa_nutritional

Id like everyone who joins the team to unlock slight of hand pro and try for an acog and a thermal on each gun for when we start practicing and lessons.
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 pm

hey nut,does the prestige hack still work?
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm

ok mines NaGa_Suicide
Back to top Go down
nutritional

nutritional

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Yeah, prestige hack works but you gotta bypass patch 1.07.

I can do it but its A LOT of work and time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

I GET CORRUPTED DATA Sad I was thinking about it cuz we would get more classes.
Back to top Go down
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 am

Thats the only reason I was using mine... But Nutritional would like yo see an official name, and as a leader myself, I think its was a good call.. So i now go by NaGa_Trauma
Back to top Go down
way2low

way2low

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 am

ill do the same as well
Back to top Go down
Trophy

Trophy

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm in and all ready to learn... my drag scopes are on..... but I crave for more..... and every time I watch drft..... I lock myself in my rome and play! lol
i'm now NaGa_KOK_Trophy! Cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for a special Squad   Recruiting for a special Squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting for a special Squad
Page 1 of 1